Position: Carpet Cleaning Supervisors to join our team!
Posted on: January 14, 2015
Looking for Carpet Cleaning Superviosr!
ServiceMaster of Edmonton is a well established commercial cleaning company seeking a Carpet Cleaning Supervisor for Specialized Carpet Upholstery Cleaning on a permanent full time basis on Commercial Sites in the Edmonton Area. We are looking for an individual with 1-2 years experience carpet and upholstery cleaning and supervisory, who is passionate, organized and can work independently Must be able to work evenings and nights in potentially physically demanding situations. This is a fast pace environment where one must be able to work under pressure and in tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, use manual dexterity, stand for extended periods, bend over and crouch.
Skills and Responsibilities May Include:
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
- Inspect Sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
- Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
- Prepare work schedules.
- Co-ordinate activities with other departments.
- Receive payments for specialized cleaning jobs
- Assist cleaners in performing duties.
- Hire, train or arrange training of staff
- Prepare Budgets and Cost Estimates
- Keeping Financial Records
Other Requirements Include:
- Must be bondable with clear security clearance.
- Clean Drivers Abstract.
- Own Vehicle to get to and from Sherwood Park Office.
- Speak, Read and Write English
- Team player, problem solver, decision maker.
Location: Edmonton Area (Head office is located in Sherwood Park)
Remuneration: $45,000 - $55,000, 40 hours/week, benefits package
Salary: 45,000 - 55,000